• Graduate of Algonquin College Photographic Arts Program
• Graduate of New York School Of Photography in Portrait Photography
• Colour Negative Printing, Algonquin College
• Attended many other photographic courses such as Mathematics for the Darkroom, Photography and Starting out Business, Algonquin College
• Darkroom Printing (film), Ottawa School Of Photography
• Photojournalism Ottawa School Of Photography
• Photographer for the Grand Prix Hydroplane - 1982 to 1991
• Photographer /reporter for Boat Racer Magazine - 1984 to 1991
• Photographer/ reporter Race Boat Magazine - 1984 to 1991
• Freelance photographer - 1991 to present
• Dirt Track Digest 2010 to present columnist/ Photographer
• 360 NitroTV 2015 to present columnist/ Photographer
• 1985 Grand Prix Hydroplane Photographer of the Year, voted by peers of La Presse and Le Journal de Montréal.
• 1987 Grand Prix Hydroplane Photographer of the Year, voted by peers of La Presse and Le Journal de Montréal.